- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ArchiMate modeling language
- Professionals who are working in roles associated with an architecture project and who need to understand architecture artifacts developed using the ArchiMate modeling language
- Individuals who want to achieve a recognized qualification to demonstrate their knowledge of the ArchiMate modeling language
- The basic concepts and key terminology of Enterprise Architecture and the ArchiMate modeling language
- The language structure
- The generic metamodel
- The core set of relationships defined in the language
- The Motivation elements of the language The Strategy elements of the language
- The elements of the Business Layer
- The elements of the Application Layer
- The elements of the Technology Layer
- Modeling Physical Elements
- The concepts of cross-layer modeling
- The Implementation and Migration elements of the language
- The viewpoint mechanism
- 1 x certification test ArchiMate 3.1 Part 1
- Certification L1 Foundation
- No previous qualification needed
- Multiple-choice examination, 40 questions / 60 minutes
– extra time may be available for Candidates for whom English is not their first language.
ArchiMate 3 ® training course is accredited by The Open Group. The Open Group Certification Mark, ArchiMate® and TOGAF® are registered trademarks of The Open Group.
If you wish to extend your knowledge and skills of ArchiMate, book also the accredited ArchiMate 3.1 Practitioner training course. ArchiMate 3.1 Practitioner course comprehensively covers ArchiMate modeling language and its practical use in Enterprise Architecture.