Cena: 21.500 Kč
No Fairytale Agile - The Blunt Truth About Implementing Agile
Dvoudenní kurz v angličtině o praktických ukázkách implementace Agile/Scrum/Kanban ve velkých organizacích, jako například Siemens a Microsoft. Zkušení lektoři Martin Popelák (Radio Impuls, Polarion, Siemens) a Sinisa Lopicic (Microsoft, Siemens) vypráví o zkušenostech a strastech při implementaci agilních metodik pro nadnárodní firmy.
Kurz je praktický a zaměřený predevším na praktické ukázky a cvičení.
Sinisa Lopicic and Martin Popelak have broad knowledge of implementing Agile and Scrum in big enterprises such as Siemens or Microsoft. Martin has great experience with recent shift of big company from waterfall to Scaled Agile Framework.
Sinisa comes with comprehensive experience in building the teams, delivering product and scaling a product through agile. With technical background and expertise through product and people management have managed through changes of a product, teams and process in Microsoft and Polarion/Siemens.
During this two days course you will learn:
● How to succeed in agile, from real life examples and guidance:
● Agile, Scrum, XP, Kanban, what is right for you?
● How to choose and adjust process to suit your business and needs
● Learn about common pitfalls and how to avoid them
● “How to sell agile”. Learn how to persuade that your company should be Agile.
● Is Agile good for all projects ? Are there projects where waterfall is just good enough?
● Negotiating with Management, Stakeholders and Product Management
● Agile from different perspective. Developer, tester, Product Management, Senior Management
● Evolve from small team to enterprise agile (SAFe, LeSS, Scrum of Scrum)
● How to organize for success (teams, compositions, deliverables, shipping)
● Top 10 mistakes that you encounter in Scrum
● Who is the customer? How/Where to gain feedback and improve your product?
● Scrum/Agile and Yearly plans? How do they fit together?
Course is taught in English and the target audience are:
- Scrum Masters
- Product Owners
- Project/Product managers
- Mid and C Level Management