Cena: 20.200 Kč
This 3-day course provides a theoretical introduction to PRINCE2® project management methodology according to the latest version of the PRINCE2 Project Management Manual from 2017. The course contains an explanation of basic terminology and project management definitions. You will learn 7 basic project management principles, 7 topics and 7 processes as in the previous edition. Participants planning to deepen their knowledge in this area can take the international certification exam of the PRINCE2 Foundation in English at the end of the course. Teaching is done in Czech or English using English materials and terminology in relation to the language of the certification exam.
Accredited PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation training is provided by ict-123.com, s.r.o., accredited by Peoplecert Examination Institute.
The course is designed for those who manage projects or participate in project management. It is also intended for members of project teams, project office members, quality staff, resource managers, management staff, and potential project sponsors.
- Terminology by PRINCE2 edition 2017
- 7 principles applied to project management
- 7 themes needed for successful realization of the project
- 7 processes ensuring the complete life cycle of the project
Recommended previous courses
- Practical Project Management (MITPR) - Recommended
Recommended following courses
- PRINCE2 2017 Practitioner
- PRINCE2 Agile
Each course participant receives a complete presentation used during the course in the English language. He/she also receives glossary and other additional materials. All participants of the certification exam course will receive examples of test questions, including explanations of the correct answers.
Content of the course
2) Concepts and principles
3) Pre-project: Organization theme, business case theme, starting up a project process
4) Setting up a project: Directing a project process, initiating a project process, plans theme, manage stage boundaries process
5) Execute a project: Quality theme, risk theme, change theme, controlling a tage process, managing a product delivery process, progress theme
6) End up a project: Closing a project process
7) Summary and recap
8) Certification Exam (last day afternoon)
- Multiple choice questions
- 60 questions per paper
- 33 marks required (out of 60 available) to pass: 55%
- One hour's (60 minutes) duration
- Closed book
- Exam language English
- The validity of the test is unlimited
PRINCE2® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited used with its permission. All rights reserved.