Cena: 22.500 Kč
This 2-day course deepens, links and practices PRINCE2® project management methodology in line with the latest version of the PRINCE2 Project Management Manual from 2017. At the same time, this course illustrates how PRINCE2 methodology can be tailored to the needs of the project. At the end of the course you can pass the international certification exam PRINCE2 Practitioner in English. Teaching is done in Czech or English using English materials and terminology in relation to the language of the certification exam.
Accredited PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner training is provided by ict-123.com, s.r.o., accredited by Peoplecert Examination Institute.
The course is designed for those who have practical experience with project management or participate in project management. It is also intended for members of the project office, quality staff, management staff, and potential project sponsors.
How to compose individual elements of the PRINCE2 methodology into one functional unit
Practical application of 7 principles, 7 themes and 7 processes in a specific environment for a particular project
All you need for a certification exam
Recommended previous courses
PRINCE2 2009 Foundation
PRINCE2 2017 Foundation
Recommended following courses
Each course participant receives a complete presentation used during the course in the English language. In addition, he will receive the official book Managing Successful Project with PRINCE2 2017. All participants in the certification exam course will receive examples of test questions, including explanations of the correct answers.
Content of the course
2) Definitions and basic concepts
3) Pre-project: Organization theme, business case theme, starting up a project process
4) Setting a project: Directing a project process, setting up a project process, plans theme, manage stage boundaries process
5) Execute a project: Quality theme, risk theme, change theme, controlling stage process, manage product delivery process, progress theme
6) End a project: Closing a project process
7) Summary and repetition
8) Certification Exam
- 68 questions per paper
- 38 marks or more required to pass (out of 68 available): approximately 55%
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 manual only)
- Exam language English
- Expiration time 3 years
- Prerequisites: PRINCE2 Foundation (or higher), Project Management Professional® (PMP), Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM), IPMA Levels A,B,C,D
PRINCE2® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited used with its permission. All rights reserved.