The TOGAF® 9 Standard is an internationally recognized framework for a dynamic approach to business-oriented delivery of enterprise architecture. Describes proven methods and ways to strategically and effectively develop, plan, maintain, sustain and govern EA across the organization or its components.
In the current version 9.2, the standard has been significantly sharpened and divided into: Introduction, TOGAF Architecture Development Method (ADM), ADM Guidelines & Techniques, TOGAF Architecture Content Framework, Enterprise Continuum & Tools, TOGAF Capability Framework. Last but not least, The Open Group community has prepared and implemented the TOGAF Library concept as a publicly accessible „structured area“ designed to store appropriate source materials for various specific areas of architectural work.
After learning about the TOGAF® 9 Standard, participants of accredited training can understand the key challenges in each EA. Explanation of how to store the necessary structured information for strategic business management will confirm the importance of such activities for business, ICT, operations, security, project management as well as the development of solutions for individual systems.
TOGAF® 9 Version 2: Foundation Syllabus:
- Basic overview in architecture (ICT, Business, Security) / Quality Assurance / Project Management / Service Operations
- Advanced knowledge of English (training materials and certification exams are in English)
- Full concentration and attention during training, willingness to interact with learning material, proactive approach, collaboration
- Responsible time investment in preparation and individual exercises given by the trainer
- Roles: Analyst, Architect (ICT / Business / Enterprise / Solution), Project Manager, Procurement Specialist, Corporate Legal / Risk Management Specialist, Strategy / Corporate Management, CxO
- Individuals requiring a basic understanding of the TOGAF® 9 standard
- Professionals working in roles associated with an architecture project such as those responsible for planning, execution, development, delivery and operation
- Architects looking for a first introduction to the TOGAF® 9 standard
- Architects who want to achieve Level 2 certification in a stepwise approach
1 x certification test
Certification L1 Foundation
Detailed explanation of the TOGAF® framework for practical use
Practice tests provide feedback for successful certification
TOGAF® 9 Version 2 course is accredited by The Open Group. The Open Group Certification Mark, ArchiMate® and TOGAF® are registered trademarks of The Open Group.
If you wish to extend your knowledge and skills of TOGAF® 9 Version 2 from Foundation to Certified level, you can book also the TOGAF® Version 2: Certified training course.