7 900 Kč bez DPH
The purpose of TOGAF® Essentials 2018 Accredited Training is to verify that the individuals who have completed it can participate in the evaluation of their current knowledge and understanding of the changes introduced in the TOGAF Body of Knowledge in 2018, within version 9.2. In this one-day training we will show you the comparative and interpretative analyzes with the previous standard and we will further explain the application of the information you have gained in practice.
Participants who pass an accredited training course and become successful in the assessment will demonstrate their understanding and knowledge in the following areas:
Target audience for the TOGAF Essentials 2018 credential:
Individuals who want to show that they have up-to-date knowledge of the changes that have been reflected in The TOGAF® Standard, version 9.2.
– It is 20 questions, simple multiple choice, open book assessment with a time limit of 30 minutes. Applicant is invited to take the PRACTICE assessment first, and once he/she has passed that an invitation to take the live assessment will follow.
– Invitations to take the assessment are issued by The Open Group to candidates submitted by their training course provider after satisfactory completion of the course. Each invitation is unique for the candidate.
– The participant receives an invitation to take the assessment by email. Assessment can be made at the time and place that the participant will determine arbitrarily according to their needs.
Q. My trainer has asked me for my Candidate ID. How do I find that?
A. There are two ways to find this.:
– Select the „Goto Pearson VUE“ link on the Take Exam page at https://certification.opengroup.org/take-exam. The summary page shown will include your Candidate ID in the Personal Information.
– Alternatively, login to your TOGAF 9 Certification account at https://togaf9-cert.opengroup.org, and select View/Edit my Certification Record. The Candidate ID is at the top of the Certification Information. Please note that your Certification ID (CID) is not a Candidate ID.
Q. When and where can I take the Assessment?
A. You will be sent an invitation to take the assessment by email. You can take the assessment at a time and location of your choosing.
Q. I did not receive my invitation to the assessment. What should I do?
A. Ensure that your spam filters do not block email from firstname.lastname@example.org . If you need the invitation resent please contact badges(at)opengroup.org
Q. Can I access the course handouts and other materials when taking the Assessment?
A. Yes, the Assessment is not proctored and is Open Book. You are encouraged to access notes and course handouts while taking the assessment.
Q. Can I buy a voucher to take the online assessment?
A. No, entry to the online assessment is only included as part of an Accredited Training Course.
Q.What if I fail the assessment?
A. The system will allow two retakes automatically. If you fail three times and want a retake an administration fee is due.
Q. What are the system requirements to take the assessment?
Q. How long will it take for a student to receive the invitation?
A. Accredited Training course providers submit candidates to The Open Group. Once payment is received and the list of candidate IDs validated, candidate details are loaded to the assessment system within 3 business days.
Candidates will then receive an invitation to a practice assessment. Once they pass the practice assessment they will receive an invitation for the live assessment usually within 1 business day.
Q. How long are the invitations valid for?
A. The assessment invitations are valid for at least 60 days.
Q. In case a student fails the assessment, can he/she retake it for free?
A. Yes, two free retakes are available for the live assessment. If a student fails three times, then one additional retake can be obtained for an administration fee.
Q. After a student completes the assessment, how long does it take The Open Group to notify the student for his/her credential?
A. The assessment system displays the results immediately. The credential badge is issued within 6 working days (badges are issued once per week)
Q. Is there a Practice test provided for my candidates?
A. Yes, this is provided as part of the online Assessment. A PRACTICE Assessment is made available to candidates first, which they must pass in order to take the live Assessment.
Q. Is there an assessment plan detailing the number of questions per learning unit?
A. Yes, see below.
Unit 1: Structural changes: 4 Questions
Unit 2: Business Architecture: 4 Questions
Unit 3: 40210 Alignment: 2 Questions
Unit 4: TOGAF Content Framework: 3 Questions
Unit 5: Security: 3 Questions
Unit 6: Other Changes: 2 Questions
Unit 7: Definitions: 2 Questions
Unit 8: TOGAF Credential Program: 0 Questions