25 000 Kč bez DPH
Tento kurz je dostupný jak v českém, tak anglickém jazyce. Certifikační test je v angličtině.
Jsme jediní v ČR kdo kurz školí v českém jazyce.
During this two-day course, attendees will gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile
enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), and its underlying principles
derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps.
They will discuss the five competencies needed to become a Lean Enterprise. They will also learn
and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events, and coordinating multiple
Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
Attendees will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset, why it’s so effective in today’s
adapt-or-die marketplace, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation. They’ll also
learn how to build and support Agile teams and programs, empower a Lean Portfolio, build a
Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinate large solutions. They will
develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide—and empower their enterprises to succeed in a
disruptive marketplace—when they become a SAFe® 4 Agilist (SA).
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist
• To perform the role of a SAFe® Agilist, attendees should be able to:
• Understand the Five Core Competencies of the Lean Enterprise
• Become a Lean-thinking manager-teacher
• Apply the values and principles of a Lean-Agile Mindset
• Apply SAFe’s Lean and Agile principles to the roles and practices of SAFe
• Create high-performing teams by establishing mission and purpose
• Lead the transformation with the SAFe Implementation Roadmap
• Support PI Planning and the events associated with successful Program execution
• Drive Release on Demand with the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
• Establish alignment and execution with Strategic Themes and Lean Portfolio Management
• Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains and suppliers with a Solution Train
• Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
• Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
• Establishing Team and Technical Agility
• Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
• Releasing on Demand with DevOps
• Building Business Solutions and Lean Systems
• Implementing Lean Portfolio Management
• Leading the transformation
• The class registration includes:
• Attendee workbook
• Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4