The course is designed for those who manage projects or participate in project management. It is also intended for members of project teams, project office members, quality staff, resource managers, management staff, and potential project sponsors.
Each course participant receives a complete presentation used during the course in the English language. He/she also receives glossary and other additional materials. All participants of the certification exam course will receive examples of test questions, including explanations of the correct answers.
2) Concepts and principles
3) Pre-project: Organization theme, business case theme, starting up a project process
4) Setting up a project: Directing a project process, initiating a project process, plans theme, manage stage boundaries process
5) Execute a project: Quality theme, risk theme, change theme, controlling a tage process, managing a product delivery process, progress theme
6) End up a project: Closing a project process
7) Summary and recap
8) Certification Exam (last day afternoon)
PRINCE2® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited used with its permission. All rights reserved.