The course is designed for those who have practical experience with project management or participate in project management. It is also intended for members of the project office, quality staff, management staff, and potential project sponsors.
How to compose individual elements of the PRINCE2 methodology into one functional unit
Practical application of 7 principles, 7 themes and 7 processes in a specific environment for a particular project
All you need for a certification exam
PRINCE2 2009 Foundation
PRINCE2 2017 Foundation
Each course participant receives a complete presentation used during the course in the English language. In addition, he will receive the official book Managing Successful Project with PRINCE2 2017. All participants in the certification exam course will receive examples of test questions, including explanations of the correct answers.
2) Definitions and basic concepts
3) Pre-project: Organization theme, business case theme, starting up a project process
4) Setting a project: Directing a project process, setting up a project process, plans theme, manage stage boundaries process
5) Execute a project: Quality theme, risk theme, change theme, controlling stage process, manage product delivery process, progress theme
6) End a project: Closing a project process
7) Summary and repetition
8) Certification Exam
PRINCE2® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited used with its permission. All rights reserved.