25 000 Kč bez DPH
Tento kurz je dostupný jak v českém, tak anglickém jazyce. Certifikační test je v angličtině.
Jsme jediní v ČR kdo kurz školí v českém jazyce.
Establishing Team Agility for Agile Release Trainswith SAFe® 4 Practitioner Certification based
on version 4.6 of SAFe
Build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train
(ART)—and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams—by becoming a SAFe® 4
Practitioner (SP). During this two-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of
the ART, how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role using Scrum,
Kanban, and XP.
They will also learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations,
and plan Program Increments. Finally, they’ll learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and
DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to
continuously improve the train.
• To perform the role of a SAFe® Practitioner, attendees should be able to:
• Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in their enterprise
• Know their team and its role on the Agile Release Train
• Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
• Plan Iterations
• Execute Iterations and demonstrate value
• Plan Program Increments
• Integrate and work with other teams on the train
• Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
• Building an Agile Team
• Executing and planning the Iteration
• Executing the Program Increment
• The class registration includes:
• Attendee workbook
• Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Practitioner (SP) exam
• One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
• Course certificate of completion. Attendees must attend both days of the course in order
to qualify for the exam.